Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Eggplant Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut eggplant curry recipe. To cook coconut eggplant curry you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Eggplant Curry:
- Use 4 of Medium Sized Eggplant.
- Get 1/2 of Grated Coconut.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Hung Curd.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Poppy Seeds Paste.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Mustard Seeds Paste.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Cashewnuts Paste.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Charmagaj Seeds.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Oil.
- Take 3-4 of Green Chillies.
Instructions to make Coconut Eggplant Curry:
- Cut the Eggplant into medium size pieces and clean properly..
- After cleaning the Eggplant pieces, put some salt and Turmeric Powder into the pieces, coat well and then fry in oil..
- Then take a heavy bottomed pan. Pour some oil in it. When the oil is heated, put the grated Coconut, Salt, Turmeric powder and Red Chilli powder in the oil and fry for 2 minutes..
- After 2 Minutes add Sugar, Poppy Seeds Paste, Mustard Seeds Paste, Cashewnuts Paste and Charmagaj Paste in the spice mixture and fry for 2 more minutes..
- After that Add the Coconut Milk, Curd and Milk in this spice mixture, Cover the pan with a lid and let the mixture boil for 5 more minutes..
- After 5 minutes, open the lid, and check if the oil comes out or not. If not boil it for another 2-3 minutes and If comes out then add the Eggplant and green chilli pieces in it and once again cover it for 2 more minutes..
- After 2 minutes put the flames off and serve it with roti/paratha. Bon Appetite!.
If you find this Coconut Eggplant Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.