Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Italian Wedding Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Wedding Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Wedding Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup recipe. You can cook italian wedding soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Wedding Soup:
- Prepare 1 of small sliced onion.
- Provide 2 stalks of celery, cut into 1/4 in pieces.
- Use 2 (32 oz) of cartons Chicken Broth, Kitchen Basic is a good brand.
- Use 16 oz of frozen cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 12 oz of bag of spinach rinsed.
- Provide 2 tbsps of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need pinch of Bell's Poultry Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Use 1/2 bag of small party sized meatballs – *Trader Joes Party Size Meatballs" or make your own bite-sized meatballs.
Instructions to make Italian Wedding Soup:
- Over medium heat, add olive oil, onion and celery and saute 5 to 6 minutes until softened..
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and cook for 6 mins..
- Stir in parmesan cheese, Bell's seasoning, salt, pepper and meatballs. Stir in spinach and stir for 1 minute..
- Ladle soup in bowls and top with parmesan cheese..
If you find this Italian Wedding Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.