Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect #Bisi Bele Bhaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Bisi Bele Bhaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to #bisi bele bhaat recipe. To make #bisi bele bhaat you need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook #Bisi Bele Bhaat:
- Use of rice.
- Take of toor dal.
- Use of mix chopped vegetables(onion,potato,french beans,green peas,capsicum, carrot, tomato).
- Use of sambar powder.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Use of coriander powder.
- Get of cinnamon.
- You need of cloves.
- Provide of curry leaves.
- Prepare of green chilli.
- Use of dry red chilli.
- Take of tamarind pulp.
- Get of jaggery.
- Use of grated fresh coconut.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of ghee.
- You need of mustard seeds.
- You need of urad dal.
- Prepare of chana dal.
- Use of hing/ asafoetida.
- Provide of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Water required to cook bisi bele bhaat.
Instructions to make #Bisi Bele Bhaat:
- Wash well Rice and Toor dal. Keep a side..
- Wash and chopped all vegetables..
- In a cooker add ghee, mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal, hing, curry leaves, green and red chilli, cinnamon, cloves, saute for 1 minute..
- Add chopped onions, saute till turns translucent, now add chopped tomatoes, mix well, cook till turns soft..
- Add chopped capsicum, saute for a while, now add rest of all chopped vegetables, mix well..
- Add tamarind pulp and jaggery to balance the taste..
- Add all masalas like red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, sambhar masala, fresh coconut, salt to taste, mix well..
- Add toor dal and rice, mix well, add sufficient water to make bisi bele bhaat in mixed consistency..
- Cover the cooker lid, make 4 -5 whistle to cook properly..
- Turn off gas, wait to cool down pressure..
- Open it serve hot. Serve in a plate, pour 1 tsp ghee on it, garnish with coriander and fresh coconut…
- You can enjoy with TOMATO RASAM also, it enhances the flavour and taste both…
If you find this #Bisi Bele Bhaat recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.