Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Khichdi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked khichdi recipe. To make baked khichdi you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Khichdi:
- Provide of cool boiled rice.
- Use of mixed sprouted moong, chana and beans.
- Provide of finely chopped vegetables (tomato, green peas, french beans, capsicum, onion & carrot).
- You need of hung curd.
- Provide of ghee.
- Get of curry leaves.
- Get of Mint (optional) and Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Use of chilli leaves.
- Provide of aesofitida.
- Provide of cuumin seeds.
- Use of Turmeric Powder.
- Take of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take of Garam Masaala.
- Use of Salt.
Instructions to make Baked Khichdi:
- Heat ghee in a pan. Now add pinch of aesofitida, cumin seeds, green chillies and curry leaves to it. After a minute saute the vegitables (onion, carrot, french beans, capsicum, green peas and tomato) on a low flame till all moisture evaporates and the vegitables are slightly tender. Now add boiled sprouted beans, moong and chana along with all the spices. Mix them well for half a minute. Add boiled and cool rice to it and mix it well. Let it cool all the ingredients for 10-15 minutes..
- Grease a baking try and pour the above mentioned rice and veritable mix into it and spread it. Now evenly spread a layer of hung curd and sprinkle finely chopped mint and coriander leaves. Cover the baking tray with alluminium foil..
- Now bake it for 30 minutes at 190 degrees temprature in a pre heat oven. Take out and serve hot.
If you find this Baked Khichdi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.