Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato Sausage Egg Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Sausage Egg Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Sausage Egg Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato sausage egg bake recipe. To cook potato sausage egg bake you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Sausage Egg Bake:
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Provide 2 of potatoes.
- Use 3 of sausages (I used chicken).
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Use 2 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make Potato Sausage Egg Bake:
- In a pan, heat up the olive oil. Peel and dice the potatoes into cubes. Finely chop garlic. Add these to the oil. Add salt, chili powder and black pepper. Stir..
- Add a small amount of water and stir. Put a lid on and cook till water is gone and potatoes are cooked through..
- Dice the sausage the same way you diced the potatoes. Small cubes. Add it to the pan with the potatoes. Add in a tiny splash of water..
- Cook till sausages and potatoes take on a brown colour and become a bit crispy..
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, a pinch of salt, some black pepper. Add in some spices if you wish to..
- In a baking tray (I used silicone) grease it and lay the potato mixture on it, spreading it out..
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle breadcrumbs and cheese on top..
- Bake in a preheated oven, at 190°F Celsius till eggs are cooked and cheese is melted and slightly browned. I cooked it for 30 mins..
- Cut and enjoy!!.
If you find this Potato Sausage Egg Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.