Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can have minestrone soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone Soup:
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Large chopped fine.
- You need 5 Cloves of Garlic chopped fine.
- Provide 1 of Carrot Diced.
- Use 1/2 : 2 of Celery Ribs cleaned and cut pieces.
- Get 1/2 " 2 Cup of Green Beans cut.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Oregano Dry.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Basil Dry.
- Prepare 48 Can of Tamatoes Diced Ounces.
- Get 7 Cups of Chicken Broth (Or Vegetable Broth).
- Get or 16 Can of White Beans Red Kidney or Ounces.
- Get 1 Cup of Pasta Elbow or Macorini (Dry).
- Get 1/2 of Lettuce Head Artisan Baby (Optional).
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Cheese Parmasean (Grated).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Basil Chopped Fresh.
- Provide 1/2 to Taste of Kosher Salt Black Pepper & Teaspoon.
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Use a heavy bottom large Pot (8 Qts). Med Heat add oil and add onions, cook 5 mts. add garlic cook 1 min. Add celery and carrots cook 5 mts Add Green Beans, Oregano, Basil (dry) salt and pepper cook 2 mts..
- Add Tomatoes and Chicken Broth and bring to boil. Simmer and cook for 10 mts. Now Add Kidney Beans and dry Pasta and cook for 10 mts. on Medium Heat Add Parmasean Cheese and lettuce mix and turn off heat..
- Serve with fresh basil garnish and some grated parmasean cheese..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.