Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Multigrain Khichdi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Multigrain Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Multigrain Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to multigrain khichdi recipe. To make multigrain khichdi you need 25 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Multigrain Khichdi:
- Use 2 cups of rice.
- Get 1 cup of moong chilka.
- Get Half of cup jawar.
- Take Half of cup bajri.
- Take Half of cup ragi.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1 of finely chopped tomato.
- Take 1 of finely chopped capsicum.
- Take 1 of green chilli pieces.
- Use 25 grams of carrot dice.
- Use 25 grams of French beans finely chopped.
- Take 25 grams of peas.
- Use 1 tbsp of Peanuts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Mustard seeds half tbsp.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take Pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take 4 to 6 of Curry leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Lasun chutney.
- You need 3 glass of water.
Steps to make Multigrain Khichdi:
- Soak rice and all grains for 2 hours. Heat oil in cooker. Add mustard seeds to it and let it sputter. Then add cumin seeds and curry leaves to it. Let it crackle for few seconds. Then add asafoetida. Now put onion in it and saute well till it becomes golden brown in colour. Then add tomatoes to it. Then add all veggies to it..
- Add above mention masala to it. Saute for a minute and add water to it. And whistle it 5 times on medium flame. Our multigrain khichdi is ready now..
If you find this Multigrain Khichdi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.