Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg Pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao recipe. You can have veg pulao using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Pulao:
- You need 3 cups of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of frozen peas.
- Use 1 of small potato dices.
- Prepare 5-7 of medium pieces of cauliflower.
- Provide 1 tbsp of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roughly chopped French beans.
- Use 1 tbsp of carrot pieces.
- Get 1 tbsp of Capsicum pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paneer pcs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 4 to 6 of Curry leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dhania powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Lasun chutney thin paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Biryani pulao masala.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Instructions to make Veg Pulao:
- Soak rice for 20 minutes. And then boiled 5 glass of water and add soak basmati rice to it. Cook it 80 %. Then drain out water and wash it with running water so cooking process stop immediately. Keep it aside..
- Now take all veggies except onion,tomato,paneer and capsicum and add little water and microwave it for 15 to 17 minutes. Heat a pan. Add cumin seeds,curry leaves and asafoetida to it. Now add onion and capsicum to it. Saute till it becomes translucent in color. Then add tomatoes and saute for few seconds..
- Then add all veggies and all spices in it. Saute for 2 minutes. Then add boiled rice to it. Mix it well. Then cook it on low flame for 5 to 7 minutes. Off the gas and take Pulao in plate and garnish it coriander leaves on it. Serve it with raita. And enjoy this delicious Veg Pulao..
If you find this Veg Pulao recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.