Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Paruppu-Araichu(Usili) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Paruppu-Araichu(Usili) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable paruppu-araichu(usili) recipe. You can have vegetable paruppu-araichu(usili) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Paruppu-Araichu(Usili):
- Take 3 cups of Vegetable (Carrot , potato , french beans).
- Take 4 tbsps of Chana dal.
- You need 4 tbsps of Toor dal.
- Provide 3 of chillies Dry red.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- You need of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Get of curry leaves.
- Use 6 tbsps of Rice bran Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seed.
Instructions to make Vegetable Paruppu-Araichu(Usili):
- Clean and chop the veggies and set it aside. Soak the chana dal, toor dal and dry red chillies in water (the lentils have to just about submerge) in the blender jar for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes you'll see that the lentils would have absorbed all the water now add required amount of salt, turmeric, green chillies, asafoetida and 4 strands of curry leaves. Grind it to a coarse paste. DO NOT add water, the water in the lentils will assist in grinding..
- Now take a kadaai, keep it on medium heat. Once the kadaai gets heated up add the required oil. After oil is heated crackle the mustard seeds and add a pinch of asafoetida. Now add the chopped vegetables and stir..
- Sprinkle little salt over the vegetables, add wisely because you have added in the paste too. After about 5 minutes check if the vegetables have cooked..
- At this stage add the ground lentil paste and mix it..
- In medium heat, keep stirring this for about 7-8 minutes. It'll absorb all the oil and turn crisp..
- Take it off the heat and transfer this to a serving bowl..
If you find this Vegetable Paruppu-Araichu(Usili) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.