Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Naadan koonthal roast(Kerala spicy squid fry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Naadan koonthal roast(Kerala spicy squid fry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to naadan koonthal roast(kerala spicy squid fry) recipe. To make naadan koonthal roast(kerala spicy squid fry) you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Naadan koonthal roast(Kerala spicy squid fry):
- Get 1/2 kg of Squid -.
- Prepare 2 of Onions – (Medium sized).
- Provide 4 of Green chillies -.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic -.
- You need of Ginger – a small piece.
- Take 1 of Tomato -.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander powder -.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri chilly powder -.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala -.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper powder -.
- You need 1/2 of Grated coconut – cut(Optional).
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt-.
- Get as needed of Oil -.
Steps to make Naadan koonthal roast(Kerala spicy squid fry):
- First clean the squid and slice it into rings and then drain it nicely.
- Next mix the squid with 1/2 tsp pepper powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, curry leaves, crushed ginger and garlic and salt and then pressure cook the squid in a medium flame, without adding any water for just 1 whistle and keep it aside for the pressure to release automatically..
- Meanwhile heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions and chopped green chillies and saute till onions become light brown in color. Then lower the flame and add red chilly powder, coriander powder, 1 tsp pepper powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and fry for about a minute or till the powders turn dark in color..
- Next add chopped tomatoes, along with little salt and fry till tomatoes are nicely done. When the tomatoes are nicely done, add grated coconut, cooked squid along with the water left in pressure cooker and cook uncovered for another 5 minutes or till the gravy thickens..
If you find this Naadan koonthal roast(Kerala spicy squid fry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.