Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mixed Vegetable Sabzi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Vegetable Sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Vegetable Sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable sabzi recipe. To cook mixed vegetable sabzi you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mixed Vegetable Sabzi:
- Take of small Bottlegourd.
- Get of Carrot.
- Take of French Beans.
- Take of Potato.
- Use of Mustard Oil.
- Take of Mustard Seeds.
- Use of Asafoetida.
- Take of Garlic (Finely Minced).
- Prepare of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- You need of Curry Leaves.
- Take of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Get of Tomato (Finely Chopped).
- You need of Chilli Powder.
- You need of Coriander Powder.
- Provide of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Pepper Powder.
- Get of Cumin Powder.
- Take of Kitchen King Masala.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Mixed Vegetable Sabzi:
- Clean and wash all the vegetables including onion, tomato green chillies and garlic and keep aside..
- Remove the skins of bottlegourd, carrot, potato, onion and garlic..
- Cut all the vegetables and keep aside..
- Heat mustard oil in a cooking pan. Add a pinch of mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add asafoetida..
- Add garlic, green chillies and curry leaves and saute for a minute or two..
- Add onions and saute till the onions are translucent..
- Add tomatoes and salt and cook till the tomatoes are soft and mushy..
- Add all the powdered spices and saute for a minute or two..
- Add all the vegetables ie. bottlegourd, carrot, french beans and potato and 2 to 3 tbsp water and cover and cook till all the vegetables are cooked. Off the flame and Serve..
If you find this Mixed Vegetable Sabzi recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.