Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet and Spicy Buttermilk loaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Spicy Buttermilk loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Spicy Buttermilk loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy buttermilk loaf recipe. To cook sweet and spicy buttermilk loaf you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet and Spicy Buttermilk loaf:
- Take of Glaze.
- Use 1/2 cup of of BBQ sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of of ketchup sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide of Meatloaf.
- Take 1/3 cup of of panko, Japanese bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of whole-fat buttermilk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of of olive oil.
- Use 1 of minced garlic clove.
- Get 1 cup of small-diced onion.
- Use 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- Get 1/3 cup of fresh basil, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef, ground round works best.
- Use 1/2 lb of of ground pork.
- Provide 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
Instructions to make Sweet and Spicy Buttermilk loaf:
- Pre-heat oven to 218°F (or 425 Fahrenheit.).
- Combine all glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and place over low heat..
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic. Cook until soft and translucent; do not brown (we're cooking the onions and garlic not tanning them!). Add parsley, basil and tomato paste and cook for about a minute. Set the mix aside to cool..
- In a small bowl combine both the Panko and the buttermilk. Let it set for 5-10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, place beef, pork, cheese, salt and pepper, the onion/garlic mix and the Panko/buttermilk mix. Mix with your hands until combined..
- In a 13x9x2 rimmed baking pan, form the mixture into a loaf in the centre of the pan. Don't touch the sides of the pan. Brush sides and top with some glaze, then bake for 60 minutes. Brush on more glaze after 30 minutes. Keep the leftover glaze warm and stir occasionally..
- After baking, remove the meatloaf from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes; then slice and serve hot with leftover glaze as a sauce..
If you find this Sweet and Spicy Buttermilk loaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.