Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chettinad fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad fish curry recipe. You can cook chettinad fish curry using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chettinad fish curry:
- Prepare 1 of small onions.
- Use 8 piece of garlic.
- You need 1 of Ginger Small size.
- You need 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Use 4 of Green chillies.
- Get 3 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Take as required of Coriander leaves.
- Provide as taste of salt.
- You need as required of gingilly oil.
- Use As required of fish (any type of fish).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepperCorns.
- Take 1 tbsp of Jeera.
- Get 3 of red chilli.
- Prepare 5 of tomato.
- Take as reqiued of tamarind pulp.
Instructions to make Chettinad fish curry:
- Pour the gingelly oil pour the pan,add a small onions, garlic, cumin,ginger, red chillies,pepper corns and curry leaves And finally add the tomatoes (chopped), and fry well…
- After frying in few minutes add a chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and finally add the pinch of salt.. And it's stir well.. And it's grind the fine paste….
- Pour the gingilly oil in a frying pan. Add a small onions, chopped green chillies,and bunch of curry leaves. Stir well. Add a 2 chopped tomatoes…
- And put the masala mixture into it fry well..
- After few minutes add a tamarind water,required amount of water and salt and let it boil for 15 minutes….
- Once the curry boils well put the cleaned fish in it leave it for 5 minutes and turn of the stove….
- Now that the delicious chettinad fish curry is ready.Take it guys….
If you find this Chettinad fish curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.