Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Upma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to upma recipe. You can have upma using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Upma:
- Use 1/2 cup of suji/rava (medium size).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of urad daal slpit.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chana daal.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot chopped.
- Get 1-2 of green chilli.
- You need 10-12 of french beans chopped.
- Use 1 of capsicum chopped (optional).
- Prepare 1 of potato chopped (optional).
- You need 1 of tomato chopped (optional).
- Provide 12-15 of curry leaves.
- Provide Handful of coriander leaves (optional).
- Take 1/2 of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4-1/2 of red chilli powder (depends on your taste).
- Take 1/2 tsp of kashmiri lal mirchi powder.
- Provide Pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Get 2-3 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make Upma:
- First nicely dry roast suji and keep it aside. Chop veggies..
- Now in pan add oil & heat it. Now add urad dal and chana daal & fry for 1 minutes, now add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, green chilli and curry leaves. (Do this process on slow flame else daal will turn out black and will not taste good).
- Now add onion and your desired veggies, add salt mix it and cover the pan so veggies gets cooked nicely..
- Once veggies become soft add chopped tomato and cook it for two minutes. Now add red chilli powder, Kashmiri lal mirchi powder, turmeric powder lil salt and mix and add water. (Water should be 3 times of suji) here I skipped tomato just for taste change..
- Once water start boiling add suji slowly slowly and keep mixing else suji will get lumps. Now cover for 2 minutes,add coriander leaves and upma is ready..
- Enjoy your hot upma with coconut chutney!!!.
If you find this Upma recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.