Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably choose many items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pulao recipe. You can have pulao using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pulao:
- Get 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Provide 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 4 – 6 of Curry leaves.
- Get Pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tbsp of Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cauliflower roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Carrot dice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of French beans finely chopped.
- Use 1 of capsicum roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- Use 10 to 12 of Paneer pieces.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Use 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Pudina chutney.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Biryani pulav masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Amchur powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander for garnishing.
Steps to make Pulao:
- Soak rice before 30 minutes. Then cook it on medium flame 90%. Drain out excess water from it and dry it completely. Now microwave all veggies except onion, tomato,paneer and capsicum for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds to it. Then add curry leaves to it. Sprinkle pinch of asafoetida to it. Now add onion and capsicum to it. Saute it till onion becomes golden brown in colour. Then add all veggies to it..
- Add all above-mentioned ingredients to it and mix it well. Saute it well. Now add rice to it and mix it well. Cook it for 2 minutes on low flame. Sprinkle coriander on it and serve it with Raita and papad..
If you find this Pulao recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.