Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pulao recipe. To make pulao you need 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pulao:
- Get 2 cups of basmati rice.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 4 – 6 of Curry leaves.
- You need Pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1 tbsp of Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cauliflower roughly chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Carrot dice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of French beans finely chopped.
- Take 1 of capsicum roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- You need 10 to 12 of Paneer pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Pudina chutney.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Biryani pulav masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Amchur powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander for garnishing.
Steps to make Pulao:
- Soak rice before 30 minutes. Then cook it on medium flame 90%. Drain out excess water from it and dry it completely. Now microwave all veggies except onion, tomato,paneer and capsicum for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds to it. Then add curry leaves to it. Sprinkle pinch of asafoetida to it. Now add onion and capsicum to it. Saute it till onion becomes golden brown in colour. Then add all veggies to it..
- Add all above-mentioned ingredients to it and mix it well. Saute it well. Now add rice to it and mix it well. Cook it for 2 minutes on low flame. Sprinkle coriander on it and serve it with Raita and papad..
If you find this Pulao recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.