Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Whosayna’s Mixed Veggies Sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Mixed Veggies Sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s mixed veggies sabzi recipe. To cook whosayna’s mixed veggies sabzi you need 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Mixed Veggies Sabzi:
- You need 2 of Capsicum (cubed).
- Provide 2 of Potatoes (cubed).
- Take 1 of Cauliflower (florets).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green Peas.
- Take 1 cup of chopped French Beans.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes (chopped).
- Take 1 of Onion (chopped).
- Take leaves of Few Curry.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cummim seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cummin Coriander masala.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
Steps to make Whosayna’s Mixed Veggies Sabzi:
- Braise onion till browned up add cummin seeds, fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves let it splutter add tomatoes and all spices. Make paste like add peas and little water and cook till almost done add potatoes and lower flame, cover it. When potatoes and peas done add the rest of veggies and simmer till done and dried up. When done garnish with chopped chillies and coriander leaves. NB: Can add brinjals, brocolli or carrots too.
If you find this Whosayna’s Mixed Veggies Sabzi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.