Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Jhatpat poha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jhatpat poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jhatpat poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jhatpat poha recipe. You can cook jhatpat poha using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jhatpat poha:
- Get of soaked poha.
- Get of Mustard Oil.
- Use of cumin seeds.
- Use of mustard seeds.
- Use of curry leaves.
- You need of green chillies.
- You need of chopped potato.
- Take of chopped carrot.
- Prepare of chopped French beans.
- Take of medium sized chopped onion.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of For garnishing.
- Provide of spicy mixture.
- You need of Some coriander.
Instructions to make Jhatpat poha:
- Heat a pan and add mustard oil. Now add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chilli. Roasted it..
- Now add all veggies (one by one) in it. And saute it well..
- Now add salt, turmeric powder and black pepper powder..
- Mix it well and cook it nicely..
- Now add soaked poha..
- Add salt and mix it well..
- Your jhatpat poha is ready. For plating take little amount of it in a plate and sprinkle spicy mixture and coriander leaves and Serve it. Let's get started your day with this tasty and healthy breakfast. Enjoy it..
If you find this Jhatpat poha recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.