Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed Dry Sabzi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Dry Sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Dry Sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed dry sabzi recipe. You can have mixed dry sabzi using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Dry Sabzi:
- Provide of French beans finely chopped.
- Provide of Carrot finely chopped.
- You need of green Peas.
- Prepare of medium Onion, finely chopped.
- Get of Curry leaves.
- Prepare of Ginger Julienne.
- Get of green Chilli chopped.
- Take of mustard seeds.
- Get of Asafoetida (hing).
- Take of split Urad dal (white).
- Provide of Chana dal.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Take of amchur(dry mango) powder.
- Provide of cumin powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Mixed Dry Sabzi:
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add mustard seeds and wait till splutter. Add both the dals, hing and saute till golden and aromat. Now add the chopped onion, ginger, chilli and. curry leaves. Saute for 1 1/2 minutes. Mix the chopped veggies, salt, turmeric, cumin powder and amchur powder..
- Cover and cook in low flame without adding water. In 3-5 minutes the curry would be ready. Serve with Poori/Paratha. Thanks Note:- this cooked dry curry can be stored in refrigerator for 4-5 days and used in preparation of Rava/ Poha/Dahlia Upma and vegetable masala Idli..
If you find this Mixed Dry Sabzi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.