Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Masala khichdi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala khichdi recipe. You can cook masala khichdi using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala khichdi:
- Provide of Rice.
- Prepare of moong dal.
- Get of French beans.
- Take of peas.
- You need of chopped tomato.
- You need of Onion.
- Take of clove.
- Use of black pepper.
- Use of cumin seeds.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Use of Red chilli powder.
- Use of coriander seeds and Cumin powder.
- Prepare of green chilli.
- Prepare of crushed ginger.
- Provide of Curry.
- Get of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Masala khichdi:
- Wash and soak rice and daal for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Wash and Chopped onion, French beans,tomato,green chilli split into length wise..
- Put one pan on flame add 2 tablespoon oil. When oil get heated add onion and stir little now add jeera, black pepper and cloves. Fry the onion up to the golden brown. Now add green chilli crushed ginger and curry leaves mix all..
- Now add chopped French beans, peas mix well, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander and cumin seeds powder. Add chopped tomato roast it little..
- Now add 3 cups of water. When water boiled add soaked rice and salt mix altogether. Cover the pan and cook until the rice and daal get soft and vegetables cooked..
- Delicious khichdi is ready to serve. I serve it with kadhi and methi pakoras..
If you find this Masala khichdi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.