Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable poha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable poha recipe. You can have vegetable poha using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable poha:
- Get 2 cup of poha.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- Provide 3-4 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped corriander.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of musterd seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped french beans.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
Instructions to make Vegetable poha:
- Wash poha twice in water and jeep aside.Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, jeera and curry leaves..
- Now add chopped onions and cook till brown in color.
- Now add chopped carrot, beans and capsicum and cook till soft.
- Now add turmeric,red chilli powder,salt and add the poha and mix well.
- Add coriander,sugar and lemon juice,mix well, cover and cook for 5mins..
- Serve hot wit a lemon slice n bhujia.
If you find this Vegetable poha recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.