Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Holy Heck Potato Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Holy Heck Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holy Heck Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to holy heck potato bake recipe. To cook holy heck potato bake you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Holy Heck Potato Bake:
- Use 2 kg of potatoes.
- Take 800 ml of thickened cream.
- Take 4 of heaped tbs chicken stock or small pouch of liquid chicken stock concentrate.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic, crushed.
Steps to make Holy Heck Potato Bake:
- Peel your spuds and cut into medium sized cubes, much like for a potato salad.
- Place in large pot of boiling water and cook to the point that they're only the slightest bit firm.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl whisk together the cream, stock powder and garlic. Taste to make sure both the garlic and chicken stock are strong enough in flavour. Add more if needs be.
- Once potatoes are cooked drain and tip into a lasagne dish. Pour over cream mixture and place in preheated oven set at 200℃.
- Bake for approximately an hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so until golden and the cream has turned into a butter consistency.
- Serve as a side to salmon steak, steak, chops, chicken pieces and so forth.
If you find this Holy Heck Potato Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.