Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi recipe. You can cook veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi:
- Provide of Oats.
- Get of Sprouts moong.
- Provide of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Chopped carrot.
- Use of Chopped beetroot.
- Get of Chopped french beans.
- You need of Boiled mattar (peas).
- Get of Ginger, garlic & green chilli paste.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Oil for tadka.
- Provide of Kurry patta (curry leaves).
- Provide of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- Take of Garam masala.
Instructions to make Veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi:
- First take oats and roast without oil like pink brown color.
- Take a pressure cooker and add oil and add mustard and jeera let it crackles.
- Add green chilli garlic and ginger paste and curry patta.
- Then add all veggies and roast.
- Then add all spices and salt and garam masala.
- Then add sprouts moong and oats and 2 bowl water and cook for 3 whistle..
- Then cool the pressure cooker.
- Open the cooker and serve khichdi.
- Enjoy hot and healthy khichdi with buttermilk curd and papad.
If you find this Veg masala sprout moong & oats khichdi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.