Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Green Vegetables Pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green Vegetables Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Vegetables Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green vegetables pulao recipe. To make green vegetables pulao you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Vegetables Pulao:
- Take of cooked rice.
- Provide of boiled spinach.
- Get of peas.
- You need of copped French beans.
- Take of finely chopped tomato.
- You need of ghee for tadka.
- Use of ginger garlic paste.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of asafoetida.
- Prepare of green chillies.
- Get of curry leaves.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- Provide of garam masala.
- Use of salt.
- Take of Small bunch coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Green Vegetables Pulao:
- Boil spinach leaves in a pan for about 5min. Cover the lid of the pan to cool it. Remove only spinach leaves In a grinding jar add curry leaves & green chillies to grind. Left over water of boiled spinach can be used in making dal..
- In a different pan boil peas & French beans for 5 minutes. You can also use left over water of boiled spinach..
- Now heat ghee in a kadai. Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder & asafoetida. Saute it a little. Then add spinach puree, boiled peas, French beans, tomato, red chilli powder, garam masala & salt..
- Mix & saute a little. Add cooked rice. Mix well. Your green vegetable Pulao is ready. Serve hot after garnishing it with fresh coriander leaves..
If you find this Green Vegetables Pulao recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.