Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed veggie khichu modak recipe. You can have steamed veggie khichu modak using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak:
- Take 1 cup of rice flour.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 cup of mix veggies finely chopped(carrot, French beans, cabbage).
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander finely chopped.
- Take 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera and rai.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Get 4-5 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak:
- Keep all the ingredients ready..
- In a pan take a spoon of oil and add rai, jeera, urad dal, chopped green chillies and curry leaves.Saute for 2 mins.Then add chopped onion and saute well..
- Then add chopped veggies and cook on high flame for 5 mins.Add salt and turmeric. Also add chopped coriander. Then add 2 cups of water and let it boil..
- As it starts boiling add rice flour and a spoon of oil and mix everything well and cook till water dries completely..
- Let it cool little. Then apply oil on palms and take some dough and make modaks using mould..
- Keep all ready. Then grease a plate and steam all the modaks for 15 mins in a steamer. You can give any shape of your choice..
- Remove and serve with spicy chutney..
If you find this Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.