Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed veggie khichu modak recipe. You can have steamed veggie khichu modak using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak:
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of mix veggies finely chopped(carrot, French beans, cabbage).
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander finely chopped.
- Get 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera and rai.
- Get 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Take 4-5 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak:
- Keep all the ingredients ready..
- In a pan take a spoon of oil and add rai, jeera, urad dal, chopped green chillies and curry leaves.Saute for 2 mins.Then add chopped onion and saute well..
- Then add chopped veggies and cook on high flame for 5 mins.Add salt and turmeric. Also add chopped coriander. Then add 2 cups of water and let it boil..
- As it starts boiling add rice flour and a spoon of oil and mix everything well and cook till water dries completely..
- Let it cool little. Then apply oil on palms and take some dough and make modaks using mould..
- Keep all ready. Then grease a plate and steam all the modaks for 15 mins in a steamer. You can give any shape of your choice..
- Remove and serve with spicy chutney..
If you find this Steamed Veggie Khichu Modak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.