Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rava Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rava Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rava upma recipe. To cook rava upma you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rava Upma:
- Provide of rava (suji/semolina).
- Take of panch phoron.
- Take of chana dal (optional).
- Provide of urad dal (optional).
- Take of onion chopped.
- Use of green chillies chopped.
- Provide of grated ginger.
- Prepare of curry leaves.
- Prepare of grated carrot.
- Get of chopped french beans.
- Provide of fried cashews broken.
- You need of salt.
- You need of oil.
- Use of ghee.
- Use of water.
Steps to make Rava Upma:
- Heat a pan and dry roast rava for 2 minutes. Transfer it to a plate..
- Heat oil in the same pan over a medium flame. Add panch phoron to splutter. Add chana dal, urad dal and curry leaves. Cook until dals turn light brown..
- Add chopped onion, chopped green chillies, grated ginger and saute for 1-2 minutes until onion becomes translucent..
- Add grated carrot, chopped french beans and salt. Mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Next add water and bring the mixture to boil. It will take around 2-3 minutes..
- Now slowly add roasted rava and stir continuously till water gets absorbed and the mixture turns thick. Reduce the flame and add ghee. Mix it well and turn off the flame..
- Add fried cashews and mix well. Let it settle for 5 minutes before serving..
- Transfer it to a serving plate and serve with sambar and coconut chutney..
If you find this Rava Upma recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.