Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Possession-free Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Possession-free Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to possession-free slow-cooker split pea soup recipe. You can have possession-free slow-cooker split pea soup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Possession-free Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup:
- Take of Dry.
- Provide of Split Peas, Dried.
- Use of Ham Hock.
- Use of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Use of Green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- You need of parsley, dried.
- You need of seasoned salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- Provide of basil, dried.
- Use of cilantro, dried.
- Prepare of Wet.
- Take of water.
- Take of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide of Sriracha sauce.
Instructions to make Possession-free Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup:
- Rinse and sort the split peas to remove any foreign matter..
- Add all the dry group ingredients, in order, layered into a large slow-cooker..
- Pour in the water slowly. Do not stir..
- Add the worcestershire and Sriracha sauce..
- Cover and cook 4-5 hours on high, or 8-10 hours on low (preferred,) until peas are soft and ham falls off the bone..
- Remove bones and bay leaf..
- To thicken the soup, if desired, mash some of the peas..
- Serve hot. Sourdough bread makes for an excellent accompanying side..
If you find this Possession-free Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.