Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Masala Upma with wheat rava recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala Upma with wheat rava recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Upma with wheat rava recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala upma with wheat rava recipe. To cook masala upma with wheat rava you only need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala Upma with wheat rava:
- Take of wheat rava.
- Get of ghee.
- You need of onion.
- Get of tomato.
- Provide of green chillies.
- Take of ginger.
- Use of small carrot.
- Get of small potato.
- Get of french beans.
- Provide of mint leaves.
- Prepare of coriander leaves.
- Use of curry leaves.
- Get of fresh coconut.
- Prepare of oil.
- Take of mustard seeds.
- Use of chanadal.
- Prepare of urad dal.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of hing.
- Use of garam masala.
- You need of sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of lemon.
Steps to make Masala Upma with wheat rava:
- Finely chop all the vegetables and keep ready.
- Now take rava in a pan add 1tsp ghee and roast on medium flame till it changes colour and becomes aromatic.. Keep aside.
- In the same pan add oil, mustard seeds, chanadal, urad dal and saute till golden brown and the mustard seeds splutter, add turmeric and asafoetida. Now add green chillies, ginger, curry leaves and saute…
- Add onion and fry till translucent, then add all the vegetables and cook till soft…
- Now add 3 cups water, salt, sugar, garam masala, mint leaves, coriander leaves and fresh coconut…
- Once the water starts to boil add the roasted rava mix well and cover and cook for 5-10 mins till the water is all gone.. Finally add 1tsp ghee and lemon juice and mix well.. Put off the flame and cover and keep for 5mins before serving…
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
If you find this Masala Upma with wheat rava recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.