Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Udupi Style Avial recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Udupi Style Avial recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udupi Style Avial recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to udupi style avial recipe. You can have udupi style avial using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Udupi Style Avial:
- You need of Ivy Gourd.
- Take of carrot.
- Provide of Raw Banana.
- Provide of Grated Coconut.
- Take of Green Chillis.
- Use of cumin seeds.
- Use of Curry leaves.
- You need of Sour Curd.
- Take of Water.
- Use of Turmeric powder.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of French Beans.
Instructions to make Udupi Style Avial:
- Rinse all the veggies well and pat dry..
- Cut carrot into 1.5 inch pieces and the cut it vertically into 4 parts. Cut the edges of ivy gourd and cut it vertically into 4 parts. Cut the edges of french beans and then cut into 1.5 inch pieces..
- In a vessel put 1 cup water, some salt and turmeric powder and bring it to boil..
- Add carrots and let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Add French Beans and cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Add ivy gourd and cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Peel the raw banana and cut it into 1.5 inch pieces and cut vertically into 4 parts. Add it with other veggies immediately after cutting, else it will turn black. Add curry leaves too..
- Grind grated coconut, green chillies & cumin seeds using little water. Make a thick paste..
- Add the grounded coconut mixture to the veggies and reduce the heat to medium low. Bring it to a boil..
- Blend the sour curd in the same mixer jar and add it to the avial. Cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat..
- Check the taste, add salt if required..
- Serve hot avial with steamed rice..
If you find this Udupi Style Avial recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.