Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared strip w/ creamy cilantro lime sauce & scalloped potatoes recipe. You can have seared strip w/ creamy cilantro lime sauce & scalloped potatoes using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes:
- You need of Strip Seared NY.
- Take 1 lb of New York Strip.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Get to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 of Briannas Homestyle Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Green Onion (diced).
- Provide of 1 Hungry Jack Cheddar and Bacon Potatoes.
- Take 2.5 cups of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of Milk.
Steps to make Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes:
- In a 3qt sauce pan combine water, butter, milk, and Scalloped Potatoes, and seasoning in and bring to a boil (stirring occasionally). Simmer and cover stirring occasionally for about 15min..
- Meanwhile, pat down both sides of steaks (for greater searing). Use seasonings and dry rub. Heat iron skillet medium-high and get skillet nice and hot. Add Olive Oil and coat pan. Lay steak(s) in and do not move. Sear 4-6min, turn over and continue to sear until about 135-145° internal temp. Add in Carrot and Chive and let soak in and sauté. Remove and lest rest roughly 5min..
- Plate scalloped potatoes and top with carrot and chive. Slice steak strips, and top with Cilantro Lime Dressing..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
If you find this Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.