Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha recipe. To make mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha you need 37 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha:
- Get of gravy:-.
- Take of oil.
- Use of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Take of green cardamoms.
- You need of Small piece of cinnamon.
- Prepare of dry red chillies.
- Get of sliced onions.
- Take of chopped tomatoes.
- Take of cashew nuts.
- Take of magastali seeds.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of ingredients:-.
- You need of oil.
- Provide of ghee.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Provide of red chili powder.
- Get of dhania jeera powder.
- You need of kitchen king masala.
- Provide of garam masala powder.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of kasoori methi.
- Use of beaten curd.
- You need of green peas.
- You need of chopped french beans.
- Prepare of chopped carrot.
- Take of medium sized cubed potatoes.
- Take of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare of lachchha paratha:-.
- You need of wheat flour.
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of crushed garlic cloves.
- Take of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha:
- In a pan heat approximate 1 cup water. Add little salt. Add potatoes, carrot, french beans, green peas and capsicum. Cover with lid and cook till 90% cooked..
- For gravy, In a pan heat oil. Add cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and dry red chili. Add sliced onions, cashew nuts, magastali seeds, Tomatoes and garlic cloves. Saute well. Cook till tomatoes softens. Then cool down and grind in mixer grinder and make paste..
- In a pan heat oil and ghee. Add prepared paste and saute till oil seperates. Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, kitchen king masala, garam masala powder and dhania jeera powder. Mix well..
- Add boiled vegetables. Add sugar, salt, kasoori methi and beaten curd. Add required water and combine well. Cover with lid and cook for 4-5 minutes or until gets desired consistency. Mix veg curry is ready..
- For garlic lachchha paratha, knead soft dough of wheat flour, salt, oil and enough water. Rest for 15 minutes..
- Combine melted butter, Crushed garlic and chopped coriander leaves. Keep aside..
- Prepare big balls from dough. Dust flour and roll out thin roti. Apply butter garlic mixture on it with brush. Sprinkle little flour and start pleating. Then make roll. Roll out roti again..
- Cook both sides on tawa with oil or ghee. You can see nice layers. Garlic lachchha paratha is ready. Serve with mix veg curry..
If you find this Mix veg curry and garlic lachchha paratha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.