Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded chicken, rice and potato bake! recipe. To cook loaded chicken, rice and potato bake! you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake!:
- Prepare of First Half of Dish.
- Use 4 of boneless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded.
- Take 5-6 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of black pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Get 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take of rice.
- Take 2 cup of white rice.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon cube, i use Maggi brand.
- Take 3 of medium tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get of topping.
- Provide 1 cup of green onion.
- Prepare 1 of crumbled bacon, as much as you want!.
- Provide 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cup of mexican shredded cheese.
Steps to make Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake!:
- Puree the tomatoes, garlic, salt, and about 1/2 cup of water together..
- Add the oil to a deep pot and fry the rice on high until it turns slightly golden..
- Once rice is golden, add the tomato puree. Crumble the chicken bullion cube in this mixture. Once it begins to boil, give it a good stir, turn the heat to low, and cover to simmer..
- Let the rice simmer about 15 minutes, until most of the liquid is absorbed. Test consistency of rice, if too crunchy add one more cup of water and let simmer again..
- While rice is simmering, wash and dice potatoes.
- If you need to, boil the chicken. (I always have shredded chicken, I use it in everything). Boil with 2 cloves garlic and half an onion for great flavor! Shred by pulling apart with a fork while still hot..
- Add chicken to potatoes and place in a deep baking dish. Add 1/3 cup of veggie oil, and stir this together..
- Bake for about 50 minutes, stirring two or three times..
- While this is baking, cut your green onion and fry and crumble your bacon. (Jalapeños are there because I like them. They're optional).
- Once the potatoes and chicken are done cooking, stir in the rice and top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cook an additional five minutes..
- Add other toppings as desired (green onion, sour cream, etc) and enjoy!.
If you find this Loaded Chicken, Rice and Potato bake! recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.