Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable egg curry recipe. To cook vegetable egg curry you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Egg Curry:
- Take of Rice- It can be freshly cooked or left over.
- Use of French beans or any other vegetable you have.
- Prepare of hard boiled egg.
- Use of large onion diced.
- Use of garlic.
- Get of large tomatoes.
- Use of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of Spice mix- Red chili, paprika, ginger, curry powder, turmeric(optional or as you please).
Instructions to make Vegetable Egg Curry:
- Hard boil your egg for about 15-20 mins. Put in some cold water when it is ready.
- Saute your onions and garlic till translucent..
- Add in your tomatoes and tomato paste. Give it a good mix and let it cook for a few minutes..
- Add in your spices and salt. Let them cook before adding some coconut milk..
- Add in your vegetables and let them cook for a few minutes.
- Unshell your egg and slice it. You can leave it whole if you please.
- Add it into your curry and let it cook. Taste to see if you need to adjust your seasoning..
- Cook under low or medium heat for 2-3 minutes before turning off the heat.
- Serve with rice or whatever you please. Enjoy.
If you find this Vegetable Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.