Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian vegitable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian vegitable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian vegitable curry recipe. You can have south indian vegitable curry using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook South Indian vegitable curry:
- Use 1/4 cup of pea.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1/4 cup of french beans.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh Coconut.
- Take 7-8 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 of green cardamon.
- Provide 1 tbs of poppy seeds.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 1/2 of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Take 2 tbs of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- You need of Oil.
- Take of Salt.
Instructions to make South Indian vegitable curry:
- In a utensil add fresh pea, peeled and chopped potato, chopped beans, chopped carrot,and water..
- Cover it with lid cook untill the vegetables are done..
- Grind together cinnamon, seeds of Cardamom, feenel seed,clove, jeera, coriander seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, blended to a coarse powder..
- Also add green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves, fresh Coconut, cashew nuts, poppy seeds, chopped tomatoes, and little water. Make a fine paste..
- Heat a pan, add 2 tbs oil and a pinch of hing, then add freshly ground masala paste..
- Cook it till raw smell of masala goes off..
- Add boiled vegitable, salt and some water cook it for 3 to 4 min..
- This curry goes excellent with rice or ghee rice..
If you find this South Indian vegitable curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.