Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai curry with steamed rice recipe. To cook green thai curry with steamed rice you only need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice:
- Take of for paste.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Lemon Grass paste.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 Bowl of Coriander Leaves.
- You need 1/2 Bowl of Green Capsicum (Diced).
- Take 4-5 of Green Chillies.
- Take 4 Tbsp of Grated Ginger.
- Get 8-10 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 1 Tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 3 of Spring Onions (With Bulbs).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon Leaf (Optional).
- Take of vegetables for curry.
- Prepare 1 Bowl of Cauliflower.
- You need 1 Bowl of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of French Beans.
- Prepare 3/4 Bowl of Bell Peppers (Green, Red, Yellow).
- You need 1/2 Bowl of American Corn or Baby Corn.
- Prepare 1/2 Bowl of Zucchini (Optional).
- Provide 3/4 Cup of Onions.
- Get 3/4 cup of Tofu (Paneer can be used in place of tofu).
- Take of for seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 2 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Powdered Cinnamon.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of oil.
Instructions to make Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice:
- Make green paste by grinding spring onions, green Chillies, ginger, garlic, Capsicum, coriander, mint, lemon juice, lemon Zest..
- Take olive oil add carrot, French Beans, cauliflower to it and cook till 50% done. Add tofu, bell peppers, onion, corn and cook till all the vegetables are 70% cooked to retain the crunch of vegetables..
- Add green paste and coconut milk to it. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add salt, black pepper, grinded masala to it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Green Thai Curry With Steamed Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.