Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably buy many items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable curry recipe. To cook mixed vegetable curry you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed vegetable curry:
- Take 100 gms of potatoes.
- Get 100 gms of carrots.
- Get 50 gms of capsicum.
- Get 50 gms of french beans.
- Prepare 100 gms of green peas.
- Get 200 gms of tomatoes.
- Get 100 gms of cashew nuts.
- You need 50 gms of fried cashew nuts.
- Use 2 of large onion chopped.
- Use 4 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Almond for garnishing.
Steps to make Mixed vegetable curry:
- Cut all the vegetables into small cubes. Boil a cup of water. Add all vegetables and cook till tender..
- Heat 2tsp oil and fry onions till pink in colour..
- Add the green chillies and fry. Let it cool..
- Grind along with cashewnuts by adding water till a paste is formed..
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan. Pour the paste into it and add boiled vegetables..
- Make a juice after blanching tomatoes in hot water and peeling the skin to make a puree..
- Now add salt, chilli powder, sugar, garam masala and tomato puree..
- Cook till oil surfaces on the sides of the pan..
- Garnish with fried cashewnuts, almonds and coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with naan, chapatti or puri and rice..
If you find this Mixed vegetable curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.