Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Nawabi Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Nawabi Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nawabi Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nawabi curry recipe. You can have nawabi curry using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Nawabi Curry:
- You need of For paste:-.
- You need 1cup of onions thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of poppy seeds (khus khus).
- You need 2 tsp of aniseeds (saunf).
- Use 1" of piece ginger(adrak).
- Get 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of cardamom (elaichi).
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- You need 1" of cinnamon (dalchini).
- Use 2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Get of Other ingredients:-.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 cup of boiled mixed vegetables (cauliflower, french beans, carrots).
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled chhole.
- You need 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled corn.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Nawabi Curry:
- Combine the tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a broad pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the tomatoes soften. Keep aside to cool..
- Blend the tomatoes in a mixture to a smooth puree. Keep aside..
- Heat the oil in a pan add the prepared onion paste and saute on a flame for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the prepared tomato puree, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add the mixed vegetables, chhole, corn, paneer, salt and sugar mix well..
- Cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes..
- Serve hot with chapati, naan..
If you find this Nawabi Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.