Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Navratan curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Navratan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Navratan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to navratan curry recipe. To cook navratan curry you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Navratan curry:
- Prepare of green peas.
- Get of chopped french beans.
- Get of chopped carrot.
- Use of cauliflower florets.
- Use of cubed potato.
- Get of cubed paneer.
- Prepare of grapes cut into halves.
- Prepare of cubed apple.
- Use of cashew nuts.
- Provide of For curry.
- Provide of sliced onions.
- Get of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of cashew nuts.
- Get of tomatoes.
- Use of ghee.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- You need of bay leaf.
- Provide of cloves.
- Prepare of cardamom.
- Take of slit green chillies.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of red chilli powder.
- Get of kitchen king masala or garam masala powder.
- Use of sugar.
- Get of fresh cream or homemade malai.
- Get of milk.
Steps to make Navratan curry:
- Boil green peas, french beans, carrot, potato and cauliflower florets in enough water. Then strain water from it. (Don't throw water. It should be use later).
- Boil sliced onions cashew nuts and garlic cloves in enough water 4-5 minutes. Then grind in mixer grinder and make paste..
- Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for 2 minutes. Then remove it's skin and grind it and make puree. Fry cubed paneer and cashew nuts till slightly golden. Keep aside..
- In a pan heat ghee. Add cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon piece, bay leaf and slit green chilli. When cumin seeds splutters add prepared onion garlic cashew nuts paste and saute on low flame until ghee seperates..
- Now add prepared tomato puree and saute well. Add red chilli powder, kitchen king masala and sugar. Mix well..
- Add boiled vegetables and mix well. Add milk and cream. Mix well. Add required water (use straied water of vegetables). Add fried paneer, cashew nuts and salt and mix it..
- Add grapes and apple. Cover with lid and cook for 5-7 minutes on low flame. Navratan curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Navratan curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.