Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy potato, bacon & leek soup recipe. You can have creamy potato, bacon & leek soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup:
- Get 5 medium of to large potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of Enough water to cover spuds in pot and a packet of chicken noodle soup mix (or use around 1.5L chicken stock instead of water).
- Take 2 of Leek, washed and sliced.
- Use 4 of Rasher bacon, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh thyme leaves.
- Get 300 ml of Sour cream.
- Get 1 of Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh grated Parmesan to serve.
Steps to make Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup:
- Boil potatoes in water, thyme, salt and pepper and soup mix until soft..
- Meanwhile- fry bacon until you've got some nice colour..
- Remove bacon and add leek to bacon fat. Fry until soft and add leek and bacon to spuds..
- Add cream, take off heat and blend with a stick blender until smoothish and well combined..
- Sprinkle of fresh thyme leaves and grated Parmesan and you are rocking and rolling! Enjoy!.
If you find this Creamy Potato, Bacon & Leek Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.