Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chettinad Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chettinad Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad egg curry recipe. To cook chettinad egg curry you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chettinad Egg Curry:
- Provide 3 of Onions.
- Take 2 of Tomato.
- Use 5 of Boiled Eggs.
- Provide 1 spoon of coriander powder,.
- Prepare 1 spoon of cumin seeds,.
- Use 1 spoon of fennel seeds,.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- Get 3 of cloves.
- Get 3 of cardamom.
- Get 1 of cinnamon.
- Provide to taste of Salt,.
- Get as needed of Curry Leaves,.
- Take as needed of Coriander Leaves ,.
- Provide 1/2 of Lemon.
- Provide 5 of Red Chillies.
- Get 1 Spoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 of Star Anise.
- Take 1/2 of Coconut.
- Provide as needed of Cooking Oil.
- Get To taste of Turmeric Powder,.
Steps to make Chettinad Egg Curry:
- Boil the eggs and keep it aside.
- For chettinad paste, take a dry kadai add all the dry spices and cook it for 3 minutes. In the mixi add the cooked spices, ginger garlic paste coriander powder, coconut and quarter chopped onion, add a little water and make it into a fine paste..
- Take a kadai add required oil, add 1 dry red chilli chopped onions after it becomes a golden brown add chopped tomato salt and turmeric powder and curry leaves, close it with and cook it for 4 minutes..
- Now add the chettinad masala paste, mix it add little bit of water, then add required salt close the lid and cook for 5 minutes in a medium flame, as the oil start separating add the eggs mix it gently, garnish with coriander and serve it hot with rice or chappathi..
If you find this Chettinad Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.