Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Reshy wale shami kabab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Reshy wale shami kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Reshy wale shami kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to reshy wale shami kabab recipe. To cook reshy wale shami kabab you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Reshy wale shami kabab:
- Take 1 cup of chanay ke daal.
- Prepare 1 kg of beef boneless Bari big piece.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbspn of Ginger chopped.
- You need 05 of Garlic pressed cloves.
- Get 05 of Bari elainchi (cardamom).
- You need 08-10 of Black pepper.
- Get 05-06 of cloves.
- Take 1 of teaspn cumin(zera) seeds.
- Use 1 of teaspn dry coriander seeds.
- Take 2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Use 05 of red dry chilli.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of big onion chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of mint chopped.
- Get 2-3 of chopped chilli according to taste.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Reshy wale shami kabab:
- Take a cooker add beef, chanay ke daal, ginger, garlic, black cardamom, cinnamon, zeera, dhania seeds, red whole chilli, cloves, black pepper, salt and water..
- Cover the cooker and wait for half hours..
- After that make a mixture by using hand blander (imam dasta) to make reshay of kabab..
- Then add coriander, mint leaves, chopped onion, and egg mix well placed the mixture in deep freezer for 15 min and then shape the mixture in shami kabab deep fry it and enjoy..
If you find this Reshy wale shami kabab recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.