Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bacon ranch potato bake recipe. To make chicken bacon ranch potato bake you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake:
- Use 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 of ranch dressing mix (dry powder).
- Use 14 of medium potatoes, cubed.
- Get 3 of chicken breast, cubed.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 cup of crumbled bacon.
- You need 1 cup of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake:
- Preheat oven to 500°F..
- Spray 9×12" baking dish with cooking spray..
- In a large bowl combine oil, salt, pepper and ranch dressing mix..
- Add the potatoes to the oil mixture and toss well. Spoon potatoes into a large baking dish. Leave as much oil mixture behind as possible..
- Roast potatoes until crispy, about 1 hr. Stirring every 15 minutes..
- Cut raw chicken into bite size pieces. Add to oil mixture and toss well..
- In a separate bowl mix the cheese, bacon and onion..
- When potatoes are crispy, remove from oven. Lower temperature to 400°F..
- Top potatoes with raw chicken & cheese mixture. Bake for another 15-20..
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream or ranch dressing and enjoy :).
If you find this Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.