Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean beef rice bowl recipe. To cook korean beef rice bowl you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- Use of Main.
- Get 1 pound of ground beef (i like 85/15 fat ratio).
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 2 of medium carrots.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of medium onion.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light brown sugar or raw sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2-4 of green onions (scallions).
- Get of Notes.
- Use of sesame seeds to garnish if desired.
- Prepare of something to serve it on, rice, noodles, salad or lettuce wrap.
Steps to make Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- Dice garlic.
- Add oil from main to a wok/stir-fry/skillet, heat on medium..
- Add garlic to hot oil..
- Stir for 15 seconds, add ground beef, stir..
- While the ground beef is cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Grate or small dice the carrots and onion..
- I prefer to use one of these choppers. It ends up the perfect size..
- When the meat is about half cooked, add the carrots and onions, stir..
- When the meat and veggies are cooked, cut the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add the green onions and sauce to the meat..
- Stir and let cook for 3 minutes until it is to your liking. Check the sauce level (how liquid) for how you are serving it..
- Served over rice, typically, but you don't have to limit yourself. Noodles work well also, as does salad, lettuce wraps, etc..
If you find this Korean Beef Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.