Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Raw turmeric curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw turmeric curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw turmeric curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw turmeric curry recipe. You can have raw turmeric curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Raw turmeric curry:
- Prepare 250 grams of fresh raw turmeric.
- Get 1/4 cup of ghee.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 of small pieces of cinnamon.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 3-4 tablespoon of garlic paste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of curd.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tablespoon of dhaniya powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoon of chopped cauliflower (optional).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
Steps to make Raw turmeric curry:
- Wash and peel turmeric and remove it's skin. Wash again and grate them with grater..
- Crush cinnamon and cloves in mortal and pastel.
- In a pan heat ghee. Add cumin seeds and bay leaves. Add crushed cinnamon and cloves..
- Add garlic paste and saute for sometimes..
- Add grated turmeric and stir continuously. Cook on low flame till turmeric turns red in colour. It takes about 12 -15 minutes..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, dhaniya powder and curd. Mix well..
- Add green peas, chopped cauliflower and approximate 1/2 -1 cup water. Add kasoori methi..
- Cover with lid and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Adjust consistency..
- Delicious and healthy turmeric curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Raw turmeric curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.