Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato bake recipe. You can cook chicken and potato bake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Potato Bake:
- You need 6 medium of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare 1 large of Yellow Onion, sliced in wedges.
- Provide 5 medium of Red Potatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 1 of Lime, sliced in half and juiced.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- Use 7 clove of Garlic (skin on and crushed).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Paprika.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Honey.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Use 3 tbsp of Oregano.
- Provide 1 of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Chicken and Potato Bake:
- Mix all of ingredients in a large mixing bowl (including lime and lime juice).
- Marinate the chicken, veggies, and lime mixture in the fridge for at least an hour. (Overnight is best).
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- Grease a baking dish and lay bed of potatoes, onion, garlic, and lime haves. Add chicken on the top..
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until the chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
If you find this Chicken and Potato Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.