Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Raw Banana Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw Banana Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana kofta curry recipe. To cook raw banana kofta curry you only need 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Raw Banana Kofta Curry:
- Provide 1 of big raw banana boiled and mashed.
- Provide 1 of potato boiled and mashed.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Take 1 of onion chopped finely and fried.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 7-8 of cashewnuts.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of fresh cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kitchen King masala.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seed powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of hing.
- You need 1.5 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Provide 1/4tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fenugreek.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need As needed of mustard oil.
- Get 3-4 of green chillies.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of gramflour.
- You need 2 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
Instructions to make Raw Banana Kofta Curry:
- Boil raw banana and potato.Peel and mash well.Add chopped onion,1 tsp ginger garlic paste,2 green chillies chopped finely, garam masala,gramflour,breadcrumbs,red chilli powder,chopped coriander,salt and sugar to taste.Mash all and divide into small round balls or koftas.Toss these balls in 1 tbsp cornflour..
- Meanwhile fry 1 chopped onion and make a paste of it alongwith cashewnuts,curd,ginger garlic paste.Heat 1 cup mustard oil and deep fry the koftas..
- Remove excess oil.In 2 tbsp oil,sprinkle cumin,fennel,methi seeds,hing and bay leaf.Add the ground paste,tomato puree,turmeric,red chilli powder, Kitchen King masala,kasoori methi,salt and sugar to taste and fresh cream.Fry till oil leaves sides.Add 1 cup water and boil.Carefully place the koftas in the boiling gravy and give it a boil.Garnish with chopped coriander and green chillies..
- Serve hot with rice,pulao or any Indian flatbread..
If you find this Raw Banana Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.