Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuscan Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan bean soup recipe. To make tuscan bean soup you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuscan Bean Soup:
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- You need 4 of celery sticks.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Use 3 of large carrots.
- Prepare 2 of heaped tsp smoked paprika.
- Get 5 sprigs of fresh thyme (leaves only).
- Provide 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary (leaves only).
- Use 2 (400 g) of tins chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 litres of vegetable stock.
- Get 2 (400 g) of tins flageolet beans (drained and rinsed).
- Get 1 (400 g) of tin cannellini beans (drained and rinsed).
- Use of Small savoy cabbage.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Get of Serve with.
- Prepare of Green pesto (or vegan alternative).
- Prepare of Crusty bread.
Steps to make Tuscan Bean Soup:
- Chop the onion and celery into small chunks. Put in a large stock pot with the oil, cover and cook over a low heat for 10 mins, until softened..
- Meanwhile, chop the carrot into small chunks. Then add to the pot with the crushed garlic, herbs and paprika and cook for 10 mins until the carrot is starting to soften..
- Meanwhile chop the cabbage, drain the beans and make the stock..
- Add the tomatoes and stock to the pan and bring to a simmer. Then add the beans and cabbage and cook for 20 mins..
- Serve with a spoon of green pesto and some crusty bread. Freeze some portions for future use..
If you find this Tuscan Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.