Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy but oh so delicious lamb casserole recipe. To cook healthy but oh so delicious lamb casserole you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole:
- Prepare 6 of or more lamb forequarter chops.
- Provide 1 of brown onion, diced.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Get 3 of generous tsp curry powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sultanas.
- Get 1 of packet chicken noodle soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 of red capsicum, sliced.
- Provide 1 cup of each white and purple cabbage and kale.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Provide 1 of handful beans.
- Prepare 1 of tin chickpeas, drained.
Steps to make Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole:
- In a large frying pan brown the chops on both sides. Set aside once done to cool.
- Throw the onion, garlic, curry powder and turmeric into the pan, stirring until onion is slightly browned.
- Add the onion mixture and remaining ingredients into a crock pot.
- Once the Lamb has cooled, dice it into approx 1 inch pieces, leaving a little of the fat on to add flavour. Add the Lamb to the crockpot and cook on high for at least 4 hours.
- I used what vegetables I had but you can throw in whatever you have in your fridge or garden. Add another packet of chicken noodle soup if you think it needs it and season before serving on rice.
If you find this Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.