Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato chicken bake recipe. You can cook loaded potato chicken bake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Potato Chicken Bake:
- Get 3 of chicken breasts (cubed).
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes (cubed).
- Take 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 cup of bacon bits.
- Take 6 tbsp of Frank's Redhot Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (minced).
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of green onion (diced).
- You need 6 tsp of butter.
Instructions to make Loaded Potato Chicken Bake:
- Preheat oven to 450°. Wash & cube potatoes, put into a bowl & set aside..
- In a seperate bowl add paprika, salt, black pepper & garlic powder. Set aside! In another seperate bowl mix olive oil & hot sauce. Now combine both bowls, mix well..
- Pour cubed potatoes into sauce mixture & evenly coat the potatoes..
- In a sprayed cassarole dish spoon out potatoes. Try to keep as much of the sauce mix in the bowl as possible..
- Now put potatoes in the oven, stirring every 10-15 mins. Bake for about 40 mins..
- While potatoes are cooking, cube chicken breasts. Add breasts to remaining sauce & evenly coat. Then dice up onion & add to the chicken & sauce..
- In seperate bowl combine cheese, green onions & bacon bits..
- Once potatoes are almost tender, add chicken mix on top of poatoes, cook for about 20 mins covered..
- On top of chicken sprinkle cheese mix & place back in the oven uncovered for another 15-20 mins..
- When serving you may add additional hot sauce, blue cheese or ranch dressing but this is optional. ENJOY!.
If you find this Loaded Potato Chicken Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.